Office Assistant in a busy counseling practice. Part-time to start with full-time potential.
- Confirm Insurance benefits for clients
- File insurance claims for services
- Answer phones and schedule appointments
- Post fees and receive payments
- Honor and respect client confidentiality
- Perform other duties as requested by office manager
- HS/GED required, AA preferred.
- Prior office experience required.
- Intermediate bookkeeping experience required.
- Medical billing experience preferred
- Must possess excellent communication and computer skills.