Licensed LCSW, MFT, or LPCC Therapist
Provide competent counseling services to individuals and families who are experiencing varying levels of difficulties due to life situations or mental health concerns.
Major Areas of Responsibility:
- Provide high quality, compassionate and ethical counseling to clients as scheduled.
- Complete clinical documentation within two weeks of date of service (recommended to be completed daily)
- Maintain required billable hours. Work hours must be maintained in a way that is responsive to client needs.
- Maintain good standing with the appropriate board and insurance entities.
- Complete all recommended continuing education requirements.
- Perform other duties as assigned (including but not limited to completion of Social Security/Disability forms, authorization and billing forms, phone calls, and participating in case consultation meetings).
- Facilitate group sessions for clients attending specialized programs.
- A masters or doctoral degree in a mental health-related field
- Must be a licensed LCSW, MFT, or LPCC Therapist