Michael C. Roubicek, PhD, LCSW
Depression | Anxiety | Food Addiction
- Not currently accepting new clients -
"Dr. Mike" has been a psychotherapist since 1983. In addition to his general therapy practice, Mike specializes in:
- Helping those who struggle with anxiety, stress and feeling overwhelmed by life;
- Overcoming depression and dealing with related concerns that arise from trauma or abuse;
- Facing and overcoming addictions;
- Managing challenges that arise after gastric bypass surgery.
Mike holds Master’s Degrees in Social Work and Marriage & Family Therapy, as well as a Ph.D. in Clinical Psychology. He graduated from Brigham Young University with a Master’s Degree in Social Work and a master’s in Marriage & Family Therapy. He earned his Ph.D. in Clinical Psychology from what is now Alliant University in Fresno.