Do you want to feel more accepted by your partner and have less conflict in your relationship?
Would you like to feel like your partner is more accessible, responsive and emotionally engaged with you?
Is it time to improve your relationship and learn how to communicate in new ways that promote better understanding, closeness and connection?
We can help you in our Hold Me Tight Couples Workshop based on Emotionally Focused Therapy (EFT) and the work of Dr Sue Johnson
This workshop will allow you to learn and experience how to:
- Learn how to repair and forgive
- Enhance your emotional and physical closeness
- Improve your communication
- Be more accessible, responsive and emotionally engaged with each other (A.R.E.)
- Affirm strengths in your relationship
- Address negative interaction patterns
- Understand more clearly each other’s emotions
- Recognize underlying reasons for your conflicts
Our workshop is based on Emotionally Focused Couples Therapy (EFT) and the best-selling book, “Hold Me Tight: Seven Conversations for a Lifetime of Love” by Dr. Sue Johnson. EFT focuses on creating and strengthening the emotional bond between partners by identifying and transforming the key moments that foster an adult loving relationship. Research shows that 7 out of 10 couples who go through EFT move from relationship distress to relationship satisfaction.