Lifestyle Transformation Therapist
We are looking for a licensed therapist to work as a Program Therapist for Lifestyle Transformation-Fresno, an affiliate of a national treatment program for food addiction (www.lifestylenational.com). We will provide training in the Lifestyle Transformation model.
Major Areas of Responsibility:
- Administer assessments for potential clients
- Schedule and facilitate weekly group sessions, and see participants individually once a month.
- Foster relationships with referral sources within the community and medical professionals.
- Communicate with National regularly on any ideas, challenges, and requests.
- Continue program development by utilizing new strategies, tools, materials, resources, and retreats.
- A masters or doctoral degree in a mental health-related field
- Must be a licensed LCSW, MFT, or LPCC Therapist
- Previous addiction treatment and group therapy experience is a plus.