Licensed Process Addiction Therapist
Full-time, salaried position
Our practice is seeking a licensed therapist who is passionate about treating clients dealing with process addictions; including: sexual/pornography addiction, food addiction, and gambling addiction. The ideal candidate would be someone who is non-judgmental, compassionate, and believes in the worth of all people. Includes on-the-job and advanced training in the field of sexual addiction and food addiction, as well as writing and speaking opportunities.
Major Areas of Responsibility:
- Provide high quality, compassionate and ethical counseling to clients as scheduled.
- Complete clinical documentation within two weeks of date of service (recommended to be completed daily)
- Maintain required billable hours. Work hours must be maintained in a way that is responsive to client/program needs.
- Maintain good standing with the appropriate board and insurance entities.
- Complete all recommended continuing education requirements.
- Perform other duties as assigned (including but not limited to completion of Social Security/Disability forms, authorization and billing forms, phone calls, and participating in case consultation meetings).
- Facilitate group sessions for clients attending the LifeSTAR and Lifestyle Transformation programs.
- Must be a licensed LCSW, MFT, or LPCC Therapist. Interns may not apply.
- Must have verifiable experience in treating process addictions.
- A masters or doctoral degree in a mental health-related field.
- Group therapy experience is a plus.