We offer a range of counseling services for individuals, couples, and families.
Additionally, therapy groups may give an added perspective to life, healing, and relationships. These groups are formed as a need becomes evident and typically meet weekly.
Small group intensive retreats provide a safe environment, outside of an office setting, for deeper exploration within a small group (6-8) of individuals with experienced, licensed professionals facilitating.
OUR SERVICES include, but are not limited to, treatment for the following:
- Addictions- Sexual addictions, including pornography. Food addiction.
- After effects of childhood molestation
- Anxiety or Fear
- Bipolar disorders
- Adolescent Issues
- Chronic Pain or Illness
- Couples and Relationship Issues
- Disabilities (physical, developmental)
- Family Communication Issues
- Grief and Loss
- Life Transitions
- Obsessive Compulsive Disorders
- Parenting Issues
- Recovery Program for food addiction
- Recovery Programs for sexual addiction
- School-related Issues
- Trauma and Post-traumatic stress
- Weight Issues, including post-gastric bypass
We believe mental health diagnoses to be a cluster of symptoms and not a definition of an individual.